"Next year, I'm going to..."
- Use Google Apps for Education not only for my own files, but as a means for students to collaborate with each other.
- Have students publish their work to the web.
- Use Facebook pages to communicate with parents and share classroom updates.
- Hack my classroom (http://eduhax.com/)
- Let students bring their own devices (BYOD, BYO)
- Try a MOOC (Massive Open Online Course)
- Participate in more Twitter Chats on a more consistent basis (Check out Jeff Herb's directions/ chat schedules here.)