Add a Standard Page to your site. I named this page "The Library."
2. Add pictures of books you would like to add to your library.
Use the COLUMNS tool and the IMAGE tools from your side bar to add pictures and organize them. (Note: if you find the pictures online, don't forget to site the source.) Feel free to categorize and order your books in any way you see fit.
Next, will need to add another page, but be sure that you select the "Blog" option. I named this page "Book Reviews."
4. Create a new post on your blog for EACH book from your Library Page.
The title of each post should be the title (and the author, if you choose) of a different book from your library. The actual post is a summary of the book. I found my summaries on Amazon.com. If you choose to use summaries from another source be sure that you site them.
5. Tag the Blog Posts with relevant information such as topic or genre.
I tagged my books with information like, "fiction, non fiction, dystopia, memoirs...etc." By tagging the posts, students can select books from the blog based on a specific a topic or genre.
6. Link the book pictures from your "Library Page" to the individual blog posts that correspond with each book.
Be sure that when linking your blog posts to the pictures of the books that you link individual blog post and not the entire blog.
7. Ask students to comment on books they have already read.
You can perhaps give students a rating scale using asterisks as stars. ***